This is Olivia. She is a Princess.

This is Olivia.  She is a Princess.

Monday, January 5, 2009

Spa dreamin'

Out of nowhere, Olivia just sprawled across the couch beside me, sighed, and said "I've always dreamed of going to a spa. That would be my perfect day...stay all day at the spa, and have hot chocolate, and all my favorite drinks"

Me: "what drinks?"
Olivia: "rooooot beeeeeeer" (apparently there's a spa out there targeting 7-year-olds with their hot chocolate and root beer commercials)
Me: "Well, maybe when you turn 13, that could be your BD present...a spa day with Mommy."
Olivia: "12!?"
Me: "13"
Olivia: "11!?"
Me: "13"
This went on for a while. I think she's now expecting this for her 8th BD.

Oh, my gosh, my child will be EIGHT on her next birthday. Now I think *I* need a spa day.

No comments: