This is Olivia. She is a Princess.

This is Olivia.  She is a Princess.

Monday, January 12, 2009

Going Out

Olivia is getting ready to go out. We are going to Borders to let her spend her gift card, and to let me have a latte, which will ensure that all remains right with our world. The Queen needs a latte.

I will post picture of her, all dressed to go, as soon as I can. But right now, I have to describe the scene: She is wearing her Levis, crocs, a t-shirt and sweater, and has her hair pulled back. She went to get her Hannah Montana messenger bag and announced, "Mommy, this is a bag like yours! I can wear it like this, and no one can steal my stuff, so I want to carry my own wallet" I agreed and let her get her wallet out of my purse. Then she came over with a Hello Kitty notepad and said "I think Aunt Rhonda got this for me. I am going to put it in here, so when I use this purse when I am a grown up, I can use it for my grocery list. Or in case I have to do some fast math"

No comments: