This is Olivia. She is a Princess.

This is Olivia.  She is a Princess.

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Feeling a little better!

Olivia seems to have some energy today! We have told her that she needs to lie around and let that energy heal her, not chase the kitties around and run out of energy. She still has a fever but seems much better this morning. She didn't sleep well last night, so she thinks she might take a nap this afternoon. And, it's supposed to be near 80 degrees today, so I think I will try to take her for a walk around the block to get some sunshine.

Max and I will be in a training class tomorrow through Sunday, but she will be in good hands with Julie Cormack. I will send her contact info so you can call HRH if you want. I have really struggled with leaving her this weekend, and wouldn't be doing it if she hadn't woken up feeling a little better this morning. As it is, we'll be in Austin, just 20 minutes away, so I am sure she'll be fine.

No comments: