This is Olivia. She is a Princess.

This is Olivia.  She is a Princess.

Monday, December 22, 2008

Online Shopping


Olivia and Max apparently ordered my Christmas gift online one day when she went to work with him. They have dropped hints about how they did it, but not what they got for me. A package arrived for Max today, and Olivia said that it is his gift for me. That reminded her of the day that they ordered my present, when she was apparently allowed to browse the website by herself to pick my gift. Here, and I quote, is her commentary on what it is like to shop online with her Daddy's help:

"I kept looking, and Daddy was giving me hints, but it was really...what's the word? oh, yeah, irritating...it was really irritating me. He kept on giving me hints about it, and I already knew all of that stuff, and it just drove me crazy!"

Can anyone say, "I do it!"?

No comments: