This is Olivia. She is a Princess.

This is Olivia.  She is a Princess.

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Brooming

Olivia and Christian are working on the kitchen floors. Theoretically, he is going to sweep, then she is going to use the steam mop. I say "theoretically" because that is not at all how it's going. Olivia is trying to help with the sweeping, but is going the opposite direction as her brother. This led to a conversation where Olivia announced, "I was brooming the other day..."

I laughed and said, "Brooming?" She huffed, sighed and said, "NO, Mom...BROOMING!" From there, it went like this:

Me: That's what I said, "Brooming"
Olivia: No, you said "Brewing" I wasn't "Brewing", I was "Brooming!"
Me: Again, that is what I said!
Olivia: Mom, you just don't get me.

Poor Christian was dumb enough to try to tell her it's "Sweeping" not "Brooming" I thought he'd know better after all these years.

No comments: